Review the following guide(s) to get you set up appropriately on our site. Particular areas of interest: Upload/select an avatar, and update your wow character info.
- Website feature(s): [here].
Thank you, , Click the "X" on the top right to close this window.
- Welcome to <SCH>
<SCH> (Street Corner Horde) is a World of Warcraft (WoW) raiding guild located on the Bleeding Hollow server. Our roots began in 2005 just prior to the release of the Burning Crusade expansion, and we have the unique privilege of being one of the longest standing raiding guilds in the WoW community. As one of the guilds original and remaining founders I, Roameo, welcome you. You ready to apply? Start [here].
<SCH> strives for effective yet efficient raid operations by means of pre-planning and intelligence gathering at a collaborative level. We forge relationships that are built to last on the premise of doing what’s best for the guild, not the individual.
- →[P]erseverance - Embrace the suck.
- →[V]alor - selfless acts in helping the guild.
- →[P]erspective - the ability to see beyond face value.
- Latest news
: Quote from: Blizzard
- All of the following Archimonde encounter changes requires a realm restart to take effect.
- We have made a number of changes aimed at reducing the difficulty of the Archimonde encounter for smaller raid groups on Normal and Heroic difficulty, with a focus on the final phase of the encounter in particular. These changes are offset by increased scaling with respect to raid size, so that the experience for larger raid groups will be mostly unchanged.
- Infernal Doombringer's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Shadowed Netherwalker's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Living Shadow's health has been reduced by up to 15%.
- Reduced the damage of Wrought Chaos by up to 20%.
- Reduced the damage of Shackled Torment by up to 20%.
- Living Shadows now spawn from each Nether Tear at a reduced rate for smaller raid sizes.
- Added a 3-second cooldown to the periodic healing of Eternal Flame, preventing Infernal Doombringers from healing other Infernal Doombringers until 3 seconds after spawning on all difficulties.
- Archimonde's health has been reduced by 10% on Raid Finder difficulty.
Views: 981 • Comments: 1 • Write comments
- Navigation Panel
- Board style
- Server Status
- Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests
Registered users: No registered users
Powered by Board3 Portal © 2009 - 2015 Board3 Group