All members...
Review the following guide(s) to get you set up appropriately on our site. Particular areas of interest: Upload/select an avatar, and update your wow character info.

Thank you, :banana-linedance:, Click the "X" on the top right to close this window.

[Accepted|Draxtor] Priest - Ranged DPS

If YOU are interested in joining <Street Corner Horde>, then you need to click on this forum and then view "JOINING <SCH>! (How...)."

Moderators: Captain(s), Chief, Assistant Chief(s), Officer(s)

undeadsoraka

Priest - Ranged DPS

Post#1 » Jan 30th, 2018, 9:13 pm

1. Class?: Priest

2. Role?: Ranged DPS

3. What is your battle tag?: Valin#1690

4. What are your stat priorities for your class/spec?: Haste>Crit>Mastery>Versatility

5. If you don't plan to upload a ScreenShot of your UI at the bottom- Provide a link here.: [url]Answer was not given[/url]

7. What's your WoWprogress link?: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/Undeadsoraka

8. What's your WarcraftLogs rankings link?: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/undeadsoraka

9. How do you get invited to a raid?: Message Raid Leader "SCH"

10. What do you do to prepare for new raid content?: Have the knowledge of the next 3 boss that the guild is currently progressing.

11. What do you feel you could improve upon in a raid setting?: Positioning on each boss. Knowing my surroundings as a rdps.

12. Leadership has just chewed the raid or you out in a constructive manner using expletives... How do you react?: In the act of leadership chewing on the raid or individual i am fairly quiet guy. I would PM the raid leader to have a talk after raid if needed about the situation.

13. Who recruited you (if applicable), and how did you come to learn about <SCH>?: Saw a post on the Trade Chat

14. Do you have any questions, comments, and/or feedback to improve our process(s)?: n/a

By selecting yes: I've read and understood the <SCH> guild policy manual (GPM).: Yes

Assistant Chief(s)
Draxtor
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Re: Priest - Ranged DPS

Post#2 » Jan 31st, 2018, 1:54 am

Hey Undeadsoraka, thanks for apping. Before I look too in depth, your logs are a mix between shadow and holy. Were you swing healing? How confident are you with shadow?
Raid Leader of <SCH>

undeadsoraka

Post#3 » Jan 31st, 2018, 10:26 am

Hi,
I am a shadow main since Legion came out. Last raid tier TOS i healed for our guild (All IRL Friends) because we needed healers last raid tier. Beginning of Antorus i healed as well until we found some healers. I am very confident with Shadow over my Holy spec.

Thank you

Assistant Chief(s)
Draxtor
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Post#4 » Jan 31st, 2018, 4:31 pm

Alright, I just want to ask a few questions to get an idea of you as a player since we do not have any mythic logs to work with.

1. What would you say is your strongest fight? Why?
    2. What would you say is your weakest fight? Why?
    3. What type of fights would you say spriest excel on?
    4. Do you use weak auras?
Raid Leader of <SCH>

undeadsoraka

Post#5 » Feb 1st, 2018, 2:17 am

I would say Hounds or any multiple targets that can proc TOF/Sephuz spriest would excel. Any pure single target Boss fight spriest would be the weakest. I don't dont weak auras on my Priest but on my BOomkin :(

Assistant Chief(s)
Draxtor
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Post#6 » Feb 1st, 2018, 6:40 pm

What I am willing to offer you is to come in on our farm bosses to see how you do and get some mythic logs. How many bosses you will be in on is entirely dependent on how you do. Consider this a "trial by fire" sort of thing. :D

No pressure :dance:
Raid Leader of <SCH>

Assistant Chief(s)
Draxtor
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Post#7 » Feb 6th, 2018, 8:00 pm

Haven't really heard anything from you, you plan on being on tonight for raid?
Raid Leader of <SCH>

undeadsoraka

Post#8 » Feb 6th, 2018, 9:38 pm

Hello,

Sorry for the late response, been going over my work schedule and also im the Guild Master of my current guild, so im working things out seeing where we stand gonna have to hold off on this. I will keep in touch with you and your guild SCH as if time free up i will let you know.

Thank you again for responding to my application and see you in the near future.

Return to “|Applicant(s)|”